Thursday, February 10, 2011

More ArtHouse Co-Op Fun

I so thoroughly enjoyed my participation in The Sketchbook Project last year that I've decided to sign up for another project also hosted by The Brooklyn Art Library called AMLP: Photomobile (AMLP= A Million Little Pictures.)

If you sign up for the project, you are offered many different possible themes (I chose "Captured In Time...") and are sent a disposable camera containing twenty-seven shots. Fill the camera with your version of your chosen theme, send it back to them, and one photo from each camera will be taken on a national tour this fall! Sign-up before March 31st, 2011 and mail your camera back by June 15th, 2011.

Simple and fun, right? Who's joining me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh I"m very tempted to sign up for this!

Marlis said...

i'm also very tempted to sign up for this... thanks for sharing!

janice said...

I'm in. Just signed up. I chose 27 ways to say... Of course my topic will be this fantastic city that I live in that nearly everyone maligns.

Anonymous said...

looks like fun to me too