Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ikea Hack, Hurwitt Style!

My husband and I did our own version of an Ikea Hack, today, when we took this Ikea frame

ÖDBY Frame IKEA The mat enhances the picture and makes framing easy. PH-neutral mat; will not discolor the picture. 
... these Ikea drawer pulls

KANSLI Handle IKEA 

... and one of their pretty little posters, and used them to make this couch tray for the living room!



The only modification we needed to make was to get longer screws to go through the picture frame. The whole serving tray cost about 30 dollars to put together!

Happy creating!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wow. Reminds me when I was in 7th grade eons ago, I made a Beatles tray with John, Paul, George and Ringo's faces on it.

I wonder where that thing is today????

glen