Now it's time to share the wealth with my blog readers. One very lucky person will be chosen randomly to receive direct from X-Acto some excellent blade handles (with blades, natch!) and one super-sharp pair of scissors.
First up is the:
- Hobby knife that includes built-in blade storage
- Anti-roll knife handle and textured no-slip grip available in black, cranberry and royal blue
- Coming to Michaels and Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores in May
I loved this tool, and the built-in storage is incredibly handy.
Next we have:
- A lightweight, maneuverable knife with a contoured handle to guide finger placement and add comfort
- Rubberized, no-slip grip that comes in red or blue
This was a yummy handful with a very comfortable grip (which is particularly important to me, considering how long I hold them!)You can tell I used this one a lot because I got paint all over it!
- The #1 X-ACTO Knife you know and love, now available with a flare of color in red or blue
- Solid aluminum knife handle for increased durability
- Coming soon to retailers
I really loved the look of this tool!
- Long-lasting scissors made with stainless steel blades
- Cuts through multiple materials including scrapbook paper, burlap, denim, felt, cork, leather, plastic sheets, strip magnet and aluminum wire
How handy is it to not need multiple scissors to cut a variety of materials?
So, how do you win this great package? Just comment on this blog and tell me what neat projects you're inspired to create with all these fun products! Couldn't be easier, right?
I will choose a winner in a few days. Good luck, everyone!